KODEX has an extensive experience in successful protecting and supporting businesses in various sectors. We provide support to our clients both on a regular monthly basis and privately for specific tasks.
KODEX experts will provide smooth work of your business, protect from the pressure of regulatory authorities and police, mediate in internal business partner conflicts, and protect the business from external aggressors.
We will help you to develop the strategy for protecting assets of your company from raider attacks and help you return your assets if this situation has already happened.
Our clients receive maximum protection and unique legal solutions aimed to provide maximum security for business owners.
KODEX IS YOUR RELIABLE EXPERT SPECIALIZING IN BUSINESS PROTECTION. EVERY DAY WE PROVIDE PROTECTION FOR LARGE MANUFACTURING AND TRADING COMPANIES, REPRESENTATIVES OF AGRIBUSINESS, E-COMMERCE AND OTHER AREAS.
- Business protection from police pressure;
- Business protection from raider attacks and other illegal attacks;
- Criminal proceedings support and representing interests in enforcement agencies;
- Presence during investigative actions;
- Support and other assistance during inspections of regulatory authorities;
- Organization of seminars for staff on rules of conduct during inspections of regulatory authorities and searches;
- Representation of interests in the executive service, public authorities and local governments;
- Protection of interests in courts of any jurisdictions and instances;
- Full legal support of business;
- Legal audit;
- Optimal business structure planning, corporate contract drafting, tax optimization;
- Introduction of confidential and commercial information protection;
- Due diligence;
- Assistance in negotiations and support during signing agreements;
- Document drafting.
- Appeal against decisions of the tax service in the interests of a large nursery of plants;
- Appeal against the decision of the Labor Inspection and the decision of the executive service in the interests of a well-known network of gift shops;
- Conducting criminal proceedings against a distributor of household appliances;
- Debt collection for a large agricultural enterprise;
RECORD FOR THE MEETING