- Type of Trademark (word, logo, etc.).
- Passport data (copies of 1,2 pages and page with registration information) - for individuals.
- Certificate of registration of the company (or an extract) - for legal entities.
- Power of Attorney (not notarized). The form of the power of attorney for the registration of the Trade Mark will be filled out by our specialists and sent to you in electronic form for signing.
Accelerated procedure of trademark registration
ACCELERATED REGISTRATION OF THE TRADEMARK IS USED BETTERLY FOR OBTAINING A DOMAIN IN THE ZONE OF .UA WITHIN 8 MONTHS AND RECEIVING THE FULL PROTECTION FOR A TRADEMARK IN THE BRIEF TERMS.
FOR FREE LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE CALL +380 (44) 227 09 93
The cost of accelerated registration of the Trademark depends on the number of the ICGS classes, the type of TM (word, logo or combination of words and logos). The registration period is 8 months.
The service includes
- Extensive consultations in the volume you need.
- Choice of the ICGS classes (International Classification of Goods and Services).
- Preparation and submission of application materials for the registration of the mark for goods and services.
- Legal support in document management related to TM registration throughout the term of such registration.
- Obtaining of the Trademark registration Certificate and its transfer to the customer (in case of payment of state duty and fee for publication).
Why is it urgent to register a trademark?
Why do I need an accelerated procedure of trademark registration?
Term of the trademark registration can be reduced by almost 3 times which is simply necessary if there is a need to obtain the domain .ua. The whole point is that to get a domain in the .ua zone, the domain registrar needs to be provided with the Certificate number for the sign for the goods and servants. Even if you applied for the registration of a trademark, thereby securing a priority, this does not mean that competitors will not be able to receive your domain before you. Due to the modified trademark and accelerated registration procedure, competitors in 8 months will be able to register the rights to the trademark. To avoid these situations, we recommend accelerated registration of the trademark.
There are other cases when you need to register a trademark as quickly as possible. For example, you spent a lot of money developing a new logo, started mass production under this brand, started expensive advertising campaign, but forgot to register a trade mark. Thanks to the preliminary inspection of the trademark, competitors can notice this mistake. Acting in bad faith and having obtained a Certificate for your new brand, competitors in court may prohibit you from using it. The KODEX law firm provides a service for the fastest registration of a trademark in Ukraine.