- Intellectual property
- Corporate / M&A
- International Trade
Other issues of individuals and legal entities / How to get a certificate of bankruptcy?
Background of the Unified database of businesses for which instituted proceedings in bankruptcy provided the written request of the legal entity or natural person - entrepreneur regarding infringement proceedings against him in bankruptcy, bankruptcy, stay in bankruptcy proceedings. A request for the certificate is submitted to the appropriate structural unit of the Main Directorate of the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine in the Crimea, chief justice departments in the cities of Kyiv and Sevastopol.
Help bankruptcy is restricted regarding the legal entity or natural person - entrepreneur who submits a request for help.
Request for information certificate issued on the letterhead of the applicant, signed by the applicant and if sealed.
Request for Information on Bankruptcy should include:
1. Full name of the applicant and its code according to EDRPOU;
2. surname, name, number and date of entry in the Unified State Register of Legal Entities and individuals - entrepreneurs of the state registration;
3. legal address, according to information USREOU or place of residence of the individual, the requesting.
The procedure for obtaining Information on bankruptcy:
1. submission to the territorial authority on bankruptcy request;
2. The adoption of the request;
3. The registration request;
4. Consideration of the request;
5. searching a single database of businesses for which instituted proceedings in bankruptcy, information on the proceedings in the bankruptcy case regarding the applicant‘s recognition of its bankruptcy, stay in bankruptcy proceedings;
6. issuing certificates.
The request is returned to the applicant without consideration if:
1. The registration request in a form that does not correspond to the law;
2. The request to not proper territorial authority on bankruptcy.