- Intellectual property
- Corporate / M&A
- International Trade
The state registration of property rights to immovable property and their encumbrances / What are the grounds for state registration of encumbrances?
State registration of encumbrances on the basis of:
1) the statutory prohibition of the use and / or disposal of immovable property;
2) court rulings which have come into force;
3) decisions of investigation, bailiff seizure of immovable property;
4) imposing a ban on the alienation of real estate notary;
5) The decision of the local government on referring to the immovable property of obsolete housing stock;
6) other acts of relevant state bodies and officials under the law;
7) contracts awarded in the manner prescribed by law.