- Intellectual property
- Corporate / M&A
- International Trade
The state registration of property rights to immovable property and their encumbrances / What are the grounds for state registration of rights to immovable property?
The state registration of rights is based on:
1) agreements concluded in the manner prescribed by law;
2) certificates of title to real property, issued in accordance with this Law;
3) certificates of title issued by the privatization of residential tenants in state and municipal housing;
4) state acts on the ownership or permanent use of the land in cases established by law;
5) decisions of courts, which entered into force;
6) other documents proving the occurrence of transition, termination of real estate rights, applications from the state registration of the application.