The state registration of property rights to immovable property and their encumbrances / How to conduct state registration of rights to immovable property, which emerged on the basis of the signed contract of sale?
In order to register ownership of real property, which emerged on the basis of the signed contract of sale or gift, one of the parties to the contract must prepare and submit to the authority of the State Registration Service (the location of real estate) the following documents:
- A statement the prescribed form;
- A document confirming the payment for the extract from the state registry;
- Proof of payment of the state fee (unless the person is exempt from state fees);
- Documents confirming the occurrence of transition or termination of rights to immovable property (in this case, such a document is notarized contract of sale or gift);
- A document proving the identity of the applicant (presented), a copy is provided, and a copy of the registration number of the taxpayer registration card;
- In the case of application by an authorized person such person except a document certifying its identity, presents original and submit a copy of the document confirming its credentials as well as a copy of identification and a copy of the registration number of the taxpayer registration card of the person whose interests it represents.