- Intellectual property
- Corporate / M&A
- International Trade
The state registration of property rights to immovable property and their encumbrances / What documents are required for the state registration of newly built real estate?
For the state registration of newly built or reconstructed real estate must prepare and submit to the authority of the State Registration Service (the location of real estate) the following documents:
1. The application of established form;
2. The document certifying the identity of the applicant (presented), a copy is provided, and a copy of the registration number of the taxpayer registration card;
3. In case of application by an authorized person such person except a document certifying its identity, presents original and submit a copy of the document confirming its credentials as well as a copy of identification and a copy of the registration number of the taxpayer registration card individual whose interests it represents.
4. Document confirming the fee for providing the extract from the State Register of rights;
5. A document confirming payment of the state fee (unless the person is exempt from state fees);
6. Documents proving the origin of title to real property (reconstructed on the real property at the start of reconstruction);
7. Technical data sheet for such immovable property;
8. A document certifying the proprietary right of the land (except Reconstruction apartments, residential or non-residential premises);
9. Document confirming ownership of immovable property situated on land (in the case of state registration of the issuance of the certificate of title to real property in connection with the acquisition of ownership of reconstructed immovable property )
10. Extract from the State Land Cadastre of land (in the case where the document confirming the emergence of property rights or other rights to real estate no information about the cadastral number of land);
11. A document required by law confirms acceptance of the completed construction of a facility (declaration of readiness object to the operation or certificate);
12. Document confirming assignment object property address;
Additional to the basic package of documents (to be submitted depending on the characteristics of the newly built (reconstructed) of real estate:
1. If the facility is newly built or reconstructed property belonged to the reconstruction of the right of common property, the applicant shall also submit:
- The written consent of all owners of real property to conduct its reconstruction;
- If the size of the relevant shares in right of common ownership changed in connection with the reconstruction of immovable property, the applicant shall also submit to the state registration of rights owners written statement about the distribution of shares in the joint ownership of reconstructed immovable property.
2. If the right to be registered newly built or renovated facility, which was built by two or more persons, the applicant shall also submit:
- A document establishing a separate part of real property acquired in the property each of such persons, or persons data written statement about the distribution of shares in joint ownership.
3. If the registered right to newly built or renovated facility, whose construction was carried out as a result of joint activities in addition to the basic documents attached:
- An agreement on joint activity agreement or partnership.
4. In the case of state registration of the issuance of the certificate of title to real property in connection with the acquisition of ownership of immovable property, built as a result of housing, housing, suburban, garage or other cooperative besides the basic package Documents attached:
- Approved by the general meeting of cooperative members list and / or associate members of the cooperative;
- A document confirming the purchase of a member and / or associate member of the cooperative apartments, villas, garages, other buildings, structures or premises.
In case of transfer of a share (part of) a person who is not a member of the cooperative, the applicant, in addition to these documents, submits a body of state registration of a document under which the transfer took place, and written consent of the cooperative that provided by the authorized body under the charter.
5. In the case of state registration of ownership of newly built or reconstructed facilities, property rights owned by others besides the basic documents attached:
- A list of people to whom property rights to the construction project approved by the person who carried out the alienation of property rights;
- A contract of sale of property rights.
6. Other documents, depending on the characteristics of the newly built (reconstructed) of immovable property.