Executory process / What property can not be confiscated by way of execution?
LIST OF property, which can not be seized under execution documents.
Collection of executive documents can not be drawn to the following property and items belonging to the debtor the right of ownership, or is its share in the common property needed for the debtor, his family members and persons who are dependent on him:
1. underclothes clothes and household items necessary to the debtor and to persons dependent on him:
- Clothing - based on each person, one summer or autumn coat, winter coat or one coat, one winter suit (for women - two winter dresses), one summer suit (for women - two summer dress), hats, one for every season. For women, in addition, two summer shawl, a warm scarf (or shawl) and other clothing, worn by more than 50 per cent;
- Shoes - one pair of summer, autumn, winter and other footwear, worn by more than 50 per cent;
- Underwear - two shifts for each person;
- Bedding (mattress, pillow, two sheets, two pillow cases, blankets) and two personal towels for each person;
- The necessary kitchen utensils;
- A refrigerator in the family;
- Furniture - one bed and a chair for each person, one table, one locker per family (except furniture, which may be levied);
- All children‘s things.
2. Food, necessary for personal consumption to the debtor, his family members and persons who are dependent on him, - per three months.
3. Fuel required the debtor to his family members and persons who are dependent on him for cooking and space heating for six months.
4. One cow, and in the absence of a cow - a calf; if there are no cows or heifers - a goat, sheep or pig - for the persons who are engaged in agriculture.
5. Fodder for livestock, which is not subject to withdrawal in the amount required to feed livestock before its pasture to pasture or to the collection of new feeds.
6. The seeds required for the next planting (spring and fall) and remove the crop - for the persons who are engaged in agriculture (except for land, which imposed a penalty).
7. The tools necessary for personal professional training (sewing, music, etc.).