- Passport data (copies of 1,2 pages and page with registration information) - for individuals.
- Certificate of registration of the company (or an extract) - for legal entities.
- A certificate for a trademark that operates on the territory of Ukraine.
International registration of trade mark
REGISTER YOUR INTERNATIONAL BRAND AND MAKE IT WORLDLY KNOWN.
FOR FREE LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE CALL +380 (44) 227 09 93
The cost of the international registration depends on the type of the brand (color / black and white), the number of selected countries for registration, the number of classes of the International Classification of Goods and Services.
The final cost of the international registration will be formed by our specialists after conducting a preliminary analysis of your trademark and obtaining information regarding the countries in which registration is to take place.
The service includes
- Extensive consultations in the volume you need.
- Choice of classes of ICGS (International Classification of Goods and Services).
- Preparation and submission of application materials for the registration of the mark for goods and services.
- Legal support in document management related to international registration of your TM throughout the term of such registration.
- Obtaining a Certificate of International Trademark Registration and transferring it to the customer (in case of payment of state duty and fee for publication).
Recommendations for international registration of a TM Additional Information
What is the order of the international trademark registration?
All application materials are prepared in English or French.
All international fees are paid in Swiss francs.
All above-mentioned actions related to international registration, our company will take over.
What is the Madrid system for trademark registration?
The term of the international registration of a trade mark
For those who have not yet registered a trademark in Ukraine, the above term is accordingly extended for the term of the Ukrainian registration (depending on the chosen term - 1.5 months or 1.5 years).