- Passport data (copies of 1,2 pages and page with registration information) - for individuals.
- The power of attorney (not notarized), our experts will fill in and send you in electronic form the power of attorney for the registration of industrial design.
- Certificate of registration of the company (or an extract) - for legal entities.
Registration of industrial design
INDUSTRIAL DESIGN IS THE RESULT OF THE CREATIVE ACTIVITY OF THE HUMAN IN THE FIELD OF ARTISTIC CONSTRUCTION. REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY FOR PROTECTION OF CREATED INDUSTRIAL PRODUCTION.
FOR FREE LEGAL ADVICE, PLEASE CALL +380 (44) 227 09 93
The cost of registering an industrial design is contractual.
The service includes
- Free expanded consultation on the registration of an industrial design.
- Preparation and submission of application materials for the registration of industrial designs.
- Legal support in document management related to registration of industrial design throughout the term of such registration.
- Obtaining a patent for an industrial design and transferring it to the customer.
Types of industrial designs
Bulk industrial design (model) - a composition based on a three-dimensional figure.
Plane industrial design - a composition based on a linear-graphical ratio of elements that cannot be perceived visually as a volume.
Combined industrial designs are characterized by common features that are characteristic of bulk and plane industrial designs.
Frequently asked Questions
What are the conditions for registration of an industrial design?
The industrial design meets the conditions of patentability, if it is new. In fact, this means that legal protection is granted only to those industrial designs that have a completely unique world novelty.
Can not obtain a patent for an industrial design:
- § Objects of architecture (except for small architectural forms), industrial, hydraulic engineering and other stationary structures;
- § Printing production per se;
- § Objects of unstable form from liquid, gaseous, free-flowing or similar substances.
Patent for industrial design.
Ownership of an industrial design is certified by a patent. The period of validity of a patent for an industrial design is 10 years from the date of filing an application for registration of an industrial design.