- All available documents that confirm the claimant‘s claim (any evidence: contracts, receipts, letters, complaints, etc.);
- Passport data (1,2 pages and registration) if the claimant is an individual;
- Extract from the Unified State Register if the claimant is a legal entity);
- Power of Attorney: for individuals - notary certified, for legal entities - certified by the seal and signature of the manager.
Legal defense in court
ANALYSIS AND DRAFTING OF LEGAL POSITION. PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF THE CLAIM TO THE COURT. REPRESENTATION OF INTERESTS IN COURTS OF ALL INSTANCES.
There are several possible cooperation options:
- preparation of a legal position: analysis of the situation, drafting of a legal position, collection of evidence, preparation of procedural documents (statement of claim, objection to the claim, application for securing the claim);
- representation of interests: representation of interests in court sessions at all court levels and instances;
- court dispute "on a turn-key basis": formation of a legal position, collection of evidence, preparation of procedural documents, participation in court sessions without restrictions on the number, obtaining court decisions and executive documents.
The service includes
- preliminary consultation;
- clarification of the need for settlement of a dispute without recourse to the court;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes;
- preparation of a legal position;
- evidence gathering;
- preparation of procedural documents (statement of claim, objection to the claim, petitions, appeal, cassation complaint, etc.);
- representation of interests in court sessions at all court levels and instances;
- obtaining of the court decisions and executive documents.
How to prepare for court
List of popular references (orders) of our customers
- Claim for compensation for material and / or moral damage;
- Claim for recognition of ownership of property;
- Claim for eviction;
- Claim for debt collection;
- Claim for invalidating the testament;
- Claim for invalidation of the contract;
- Claim for recovery of alimony;
- Claim for sharing the property of spouses and establishing the order of common use.
- § Claim for compensation of the damage caused by violation of an commercial obligation;
- § Claim of invalidation of the contract;
- § Claim for the obligation to conclude a contract;
- § Claim for termination of the lease;
- § Claim for eviction from the occupied premises.
- § Claim for recognizing a state act on a land plot as invalid;
- § An action to recognize an order to transfer a land plot as illegal;
- § Claim for invalidation of tax notice-decision.
What influences the cost of preparation of a claim
Consultations within the framework of the case entrusted to us are FREE. Legal advice includes examining your situation with the provision of a legal opinion on the legal position and prospects for litigation. The legal conclusion implies an analysis of judicial practice in similar litigation, an analysis of the generalization of practice by higher courts and the predictability of the outcome of the dispute by the court on the basis of rich experience of KODEX specialists.
The cost of services can vary depending on the complexity of the case and, accordingly, the amount of time required by lawyers and lawyers of KODEX.
The KODEX law firm offers a range of services to support the administrative, civil and economic processes:
- § preparation and drafting of a statement of claim;
- § filing of a statement of claim;
- § legal support of a statement of claim;
- § presentation the interests of a client in court;
- § Preparation of appellate / cassation appeals.
You can order such services
- § legal consultation;
- § preparation of statement of claim;
- § filing of a statement of claim in court;
- § representation in court.
Popular customer appeals are associated with such situations
- § a lawsuit for compensation for material and moral damages against the client have been filed;
- § client have received a call to the court session to review the case on the lawsuit to invalidate the testament, to invalidate the certificate of ownership of the land, to invalidate the certificate of ownership of real estate;
- § a lawsuit on invalidating the treaty or its separate provisions against the client have been filed;
- § how to sue for divorce and division of property?
- § a bank has filed a claim for recovery of debt on a loan which is not possible to pay;
- § it is necessary to recover money from the counterparty for the work performed an d / or the services provided.